The Wookieepedia Discussions Feed is part of the Wookieepedia community. It's a place for fans to share their excitement and enthusiasm with one another. This is a positive and inclusive place for everyone to celebrate Star Wars together. Whether you’re a hardcore fan or new to the franchise, or want to analyze Star Wars in-depth or share a meme, this is the place for you!
There are a few guidelines to help make sure that discussions on Wookieepedia remain strong, and there is a team of Discussions Moderators committed to helping create a fun experience. The guidelines are pretty simple.
1(a). Posts that are hateful, toxic, abusive, spam, or vandalism will be deleted. Posts containing extreme negativity or negativity without valid criticism, posts asking for “the worst/most hated ___”, and posts that are disrespectful to the opinions of others will also be deleted. The phrase “Mary Sue” in any fashion is also prohibited.
1(b). All posts must be based on factual information from Star Wars and opinions on those facts. No wishlists or posts that are based on information that does not exist.
1(c). Any post of any type that has already been seen on the feed in the previous week will be either deleted or locked with a link to the previous post.
2. Role-playing, original characters, fanfiction, or “versus” (who would win) posts are not permitted. If you have a link to a fanfiction that you have published on another platform, that is allowable.
3(a). Polls are limited to 3 per user in a 24 hour period. Any further polls by the same user in one day will be deleted.
3(b). Polls that have an actual answer and cannot be decided by matter of opinion on the options provided will be deleted.
4. Spoiler protocol should be followed when dealing with spoiler information. Any posts relating to an unreleased project, or one that has not yet been released for more than 30 days must contain a warning. Spoiler protocol includes:
• Add a [SPOILER] or [RUMOR] tag in the title of a post containing them. This will last for 30 days after the official release.
• For every new content or press release, there will only be one official spoiler-related thread, which should include a [SPOILERS] tag in the title. A review of the story must be included to start the discussion off and identify it as the spoiler thread. Other spoiler posts will be locked and redirected to the official one.
Materials that are currently under spoiler protection and their Official Threads can be found here:
• Spoiler images should be posted in the comments below the main post. Polls with spoilers or spoiler images will be deleted.
• Similarly, one official spoiler-free poll is allowed to ask users to rate the new content. It must include [NO SPOILERS] in its title or face deletion. A link to the Official Thread for the episode should be placed in the comments of the polls to direct the discussion of spoilers there.
• The first spoiler post and spoiler-free poll to be made will be made the official threads—first posted, first featured.
• Leaks are NOT allowed.
More information on spoilers can be found here: https://starwars.fandom.com/d/p/3343172654596285096
5. Off-topic conversations or posts that ask for likes or comments are not permitted.
6. Religious and political discussions are not permitted except in the context of Star Wars, such as historical parallels between Star Wars and real-world history.
7. The following types of posts are not allowed:
•Self promotion including but not limited to posts that ask for subscribers or invites to personal servers, etc.
•Any type of petitions.
•Asking what you should post/make/draw next. Please use an already active thread to ask this if necessary.
8. Sockpuppeting (using more than one account at a time) is not permitted.
That’s it! As long as these guidelines are followed, we’ll all have a great time on Wookieepedia!
ASK A MOD A QUESTION:
If you have any question about the rules or have an issue with moderation, feel free to Ask a Mod: https://starwars.fandom.com/d/p/3343172654596280342
Please use this thread to communicate with the mods rather than creating a post on the feed.
The moderators for this community are:
Jedi Sarith LeKit
For more tips have a look at the Wookieepedia Warm Welcome:
COMMUNITY HELP PAGE:
If you encounter any technical issues or have a question about how to use certain features, check out the Community Help Page: https://starwars.fandom.com/f/p/3343172654596279621
Again, please use this thread instead of creating a post on the feed.