The source used is Fandomwire... I wouldn’t pay much attention to that. They just capitalised on the Kenobi drama saying their ‘sources’ said it was cancelled, then backtracked in an effort to save themselves.
Phew! I was worried because there was some actual reliable people saying it was a possibility on Twitter. It seems it was just a production timeline switch up which caused the worry.
Maybe his baby noises are actually being said backwards and we just don’t know it. 🤯
Leia has not been an active Jedi in all her appearances in the films... Her training had either yet to begin, or had ended. I’m not talking about extended material here.
I have no disrespect for the character at all. FYI she is my favourite of the OG trio. Please don’t accuse me of disrespect when just moments before you used insults to describe fans who have a different opinion on the matter than you.
@Legends Lover No, I wouldn’t call any girls who look up to Rey lazy ‘little gamer girls’ and I highly doubt they are devoid of logic for doing so. I have younger cousins who do look up to the character, and find it insulting and a rather inconsiderate point of view.
For many more casual fans (who may just happen to be young girls), Rey was the first time they have seen a main roled female Jedi on the big screen. It can’t be expected of everyone to watch content outside of the films.
I saw it 3 times, with 8 people across all viewings combined. Don’t know how much that equates to. 😂
Also to note, cinema/theater chains have to pay to rent out movies from studios to show on screens. So basically, Disney is getting even more money from that as well.
Both are very different characters and will therefore appeal as role models to different girls across globe. My initial pick would be Ahsoka, but believe these characters could be role models for boys & girls alike.
11. AOTC - Has my favourite final battle of any Star Wars movie, but the remaining 90% lets it down significantly for me.
10. ANH - People always think I’m crazy with this one. I feel it’s the slowest one imo, and although I think it takes this time to set up great characters, it does get quite ‘boring’ in comparison to others.
9. TFA - I felt it was quite solid, didn’t have too many downs, but not a lot of significant ups either. Quite average & safe. ANH & this are pretty interchangeable to me.
8. TPM - One the most underrated Star Wars films imo. I feel its rather simple adventure stays true to the originals far more than the other two prequels. But like above, I feel it’s pretty average throughout.
7. Solo - The most fun Star Wars movie imo. A cool adventure which is pretty easy to follow & nostalgic as well. Doesn’t really test any limits, but doesn’t really need to either.
6. TROS - My current placement for this film, it might lower after time goes on. Lots of things I thought were done quite well, others... I question why JJ did what he did. I give props to him for taking more risks this time around, and felt it took bigger swings than Solo tried to do.
5. TESB - I don’t hold this one in such high esteem as many do, but still really like it. The characters are superbly written, the plot can linger around too much sometimes imo.
4 TLJ - Much like TESB I think this movie can also suffer from staying somewhere for too long, but I thought the character development here was the strongest in the ST. Pretty interchangeable with ESB.
3. RO - I loved everything about this film. Some of the best action in the franchise. The one area where I think it was lacking is with some of the supporting characters. Just didn’t feel like we got to know them long enough.
2. ROTJ - The first time we really got to see the criminal underworld on screen, followed up by an amazing final act battle. Love this almost as much as ROTS, I just feel the characters aren’t tested as much.
1. ROTS - It’s a rather depressing story to some, but I don’t believe Star Wars really gets quite this dark. Great improvement on Anakin’s character.
There’s so much out there that I’d personally start with whatever particular era you’re most interested in. Reading everything chronologically will take you a good part of a year, at least, to get through, and you potentially may not like everything.
I only found out it had been brought into canon recently as well. I think it’s cool, and a genre Star Wars is not known to really explore.
It tries to eat R2 in Empire, but spits him out.
It’s looking for an R2 snack.
^Then that would be against the rules I’m afraid & ban worthy.
Name calling isn’t allowed here, no matter who it is directed towards.
Reading over the community guidelines will clear up any rules we have here that you may not be aware of.
Hopefully it can pick up a win for sound mixing or original score. It’s up against the Lion King for best effects which is a completely CGI film, so don’t think it will win there.
Between her return in Clone Wars season 7 & a rumoured Rebels sequel, I don’t think she needs yet another show imo.
IMDb, like Wookieepedia, can be edited by anyone and everyone. Wookieepedia on the other hand has a team of Wiki Admins sifting nonsense out, IMDb does not have that.
There would not have been a chance to place a physical tracker on any ship during the evacuation of D’Qar, and so the only explanation is they’ve been tracked through hyperspace. To anyone outside of the First Order that has been impossible to achieve until now, that’s why they claim it to be so.
Physical trackers can only locate a ship’s position in realspace, as @Givinname says. The First Order were the first to make use of a tracker that could locate ships through hyperspace.
Edit: This is just canon info not Legends to be clear.
The difference is having a physical tracker placed onto the ship, whereas in TLJ that didn’t happen.
I think I remember recommending Kiffu. Nice to see it in the competition!