L'escadron Alphabet était un escadron de chasseurs au sein de la Marine de la Nouvelle République. Il était composé de cinq pilotes, volant chacun dans un chasseur différent : un A-Wing, un B-Wing, un U-Wing UT-60D, un X-Wing et un Y-Wing BTL.
Un certain temps après la bataille d'Endor, l'escadron, commandé par la lieutenante Yrica Quell fut chargé par la générale Hera Syndulla de traquer l'escadron Impérial nommé l'Escadre de l'Ombre.
Apparition[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
Sources[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
Notes et références[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
- Alphabet Squadron (Star Wars). Penguin Random House.
- . “His easy demeanor makes him seem like a starport lunkhead, but don’t be fooled: Nath Tensent is a survivor. He outlived his unit, he outlived the Empire, and now that Lieutenant Quell has pulled him back into the war, he’s determined to outlive her, too. #AlphabetSquadron”
- . “You've met Yrica Quell, X-wing pilot and leader of #AlphabetSquadron.”
- . “Chass na Chadic has watched her heroes fall one after another in the name of freedom, leaving her behind; now, as the tide turns, Chass is adrift. Alphabet's mission may be her chance to find meaning in her life—if she can be convinced not to seek it in death. #AlphabetSquadron”
- . “Kairos is as distant and unknowable as the void through which she flies. Just as her monstrous mask hides her face, her silence hides her past. All her copilots understand is her loyalty to the Republic, and the frightening violence that she employs in its name. #AlphabetSquadron”
- . “A youth spent on the backs of flying beasts on his peaceful, remote homeworld gave Wyl Lark a near-supernatural gift for piloting, and a well of kindness and empathy that has never run dry. But war is a precarious place for a soul as gentle as his. #AlphabetSquadron”