The Shelba 730 Razor was a Podracer that saw use during 32 BBY. Bozzie Baranta bought one, but ended up putting more money into repairing it as he did actually buying it. It lacked a high top speed compared to other podracers, though this suited the Podrace course on Ord Ibanna, which Bozzie frequented.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Shelba 730 Razor was originally created for use in the 1999 film Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace, but was ultimately cut before the film's animatic stages. The Shelba was recycled for use in the tie-in video game Star Wars: Episode I Racer, which was released during the same year as the film.
- Star Wars: Episode I: Racer: The Official Nintendo Player's Guide
- Star Wars: Episode I Racer: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia (As "Shelba 730S Razor")
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Star Wars: Episode I Racer
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode I Racer: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace DVD special features
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode I: Racer - Nintendo 64 - IGN. IGN. IGN Entertainment, Inc. (2014). Retrieved on October 8, 2014.