- "All right, listen up. I don't like these rust buckets and I don't like our odds, but… just keep it tight and don't get drawn in too close till they roll that cannon out front."
- ―Captain Poe Dameron, to "Reb" Squadron
"Reb" Squadron was a Resistance squadron of V-4X-D ski speeders that fought against the First Order during the Battle of Crait. Confronted by the armed forces of the First Order after taking shelter in an abandoned Rebel Alliance outpost, the Resistance attempted to delay the attack by destroying the enemy's superlaser siege cannon. Captain Poe Dameron led the makeshift sortie against the besiegers, but his squadron ultimately failed to destroy the cannon. Despite the loss of Nodin Chavdri and Pammich Nerro Goode, the rest of the squadron was evacuated on the Millennium Falcon with help from the Jedi Rey.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: A Junior Novel
- The Last Jedi Adaptation 5
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Incredible Cross-Sections (First identified as "Reb" Squadron)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles