- "All right, listen up. I don't like these rust buckets and I don't like our odds, but… just keep it tight and don't get drawn in too close till they roll that cannon out front."
- ―Captain Poe Dameron, to "Reb" Squadron
"Reb" Squadron was a Resistance squadron of V-4X-D ski speeders that fought against the First Order during the Battle of Crait. Confronted by the armed forces of the First Order after taking shelter in an abandoned Rebel Alliance outpost, the Resistance attempted to delay the attack by destroying the enemy's superlaser siege cannon. Captain Poe Dameron led the sortie against the besiegers, but his squadron ultimately failed to destroy the cannon. Despite the loss of Nodin Chavdri and Pammich Nerro Goode, the rest of the squadron was evacuated on the Millennium Falcon by the Jedi Rey.
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: A Junior Novel
- The Last Jedi Adaptation 5
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Incredible Cross-Sections (First identified as "Reb" Squadron)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Incredible Cross-Sections
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- ↑ Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the events of Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens in 34 ABY. Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi takes place immediately after the end of The Force Awakens.