The following events took place in or around the year 100 BBY, also known as 3177 LY according to the Lothal Calendar, 81 BFE in the Imperial calendar, and year 7877 in the C.R.C. calendar.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
The 2020 reference book The Star Wars Book states that the High Republic Era ended around 100 BBY. However, a later promotional video for the web novel The Vow of Silver Dawn places the latter's events, which occur around 82 BBY, at the end of the High Republic Era.
Sources[edit | edit source]
- The Star Wars Book (First mentioned) (Indirect mention only)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- The Star Wars Book places the time of the High Republic between approximately 300 and 100 years before the events of Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope. As Star Wars: Galactic Atlas states that A New Hope begins in 0 BBY, the High Republic Era must have occurred between approximately 300 BBY and 100 BBY.
- 微博. Weibo (2020-12-17). Archived from the original on December 18, 2020. Retrieved on December 18, 2020. — the events of The Vow of Silver Dawn occur about fifty years before the events of Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 32 BBY. Therefore, the events of The Vow of Silver Dawn must take place around 82 BBY.