Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
The following events occurred in 1010 BBY.
- Skere Kaan founded the Brotherhood of Darkness. Kaan proclaims himself Dark Lord of the Sith.
- Seviss Vaa creates the Behemoth from the World Below on Aduba-3.
- Darth Bane: Path of Destruction (Indirect mention only)
- Darth Bane: Path of Destruction audiobook (Indirect mention only)
Notes and references
- The Essential Atlas establishes the endpoints of this era as 2000 BBY and 1000 BBY.
- Tho Yor Arrival, as described in Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi 0, to the year BTC 32,800 of the calendar based on the date of the signing of the Treaty of Coruscant. Since the difference between that calendar and the Galactic Standard Calendar—based on the date of the Battle of Yavin—was 3,653 years per the reasoning here, the Tho Yor Arrival must have taken place in 36,453 BBY. Therefore, the difference between the Galactic Standard Calendar and the dating system based on the Tho Yor Arrival that is featured in Dawn of the Jedi: Into the Void must be 36,453 years. dates the
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia places the Treaty of Coruscant, which served as the zero point of a calendar adopted by the Galactic Senate following the conclusion of the Great Galactic War per , in 3653 BBY. Thus, the difference between the Treaty of Coruscant–based calendar and the Galactic Standard Calendar, which was based on the date of the Battle of Yavin, is 3653 years.
- The New Essential Chronology establishes that the zero point of the calendar introduced by Tarsus Valorum was the Ruusan Reformation. The book places that event in 1000 BBY, therefore establishing a difference of one thousand years between the Ruusan Reformation–based calendar and the Galactic Standard Calendar, which was based on the date of the Battle of Yavin.
- The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar per The New Essential Chronology, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, with the first two months of a GrS year being the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year, and there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems.
- The Essential Guide to Warfare, p. 44
- Darth Bane: Path of Destruction
In other languages