Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Events[edit | edit source]
Births[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Knight Errant (Indirect mention only)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- The Essential Atlas establishes the endpoints of this era as 2000 BBY and 1000 BBY.
- Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Book Two—Prisoner of Bogan establishes the year 36,453 BBY as the date of the Tho Yor Arrival, which is the zero point of the Tho Yor Arrival dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the TYA year-notation system is 36,453 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia's timeline states that the Treaty of Coruscant, which is the basis for the ATC/BTC calendar, occurred in 3653 BBY according to the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin. Thus, the difference between the two calendars is 3653 years, and the ATC/BTC dates are derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- The New Essential Chronology states that the Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1000 BBY, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Ruusan Reformation, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Ruusan Reformation's year-notation system is 1,000 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, and the first two months of a GrS year are the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year. The Great ReSynchronization was instituted in 35 BBY, so there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems. This article's date is therefore derived from simple math based on this reference explanation.
- According to Jedi Apprentice: The Mark of the Crown, the Beju-Tallah dynasty had ruled Gala for a thousand years as of the events of the novel. Since The Essential Reader's Companion dates The Mark of the Crown to 44 BBY, the Beju-Tallah dynasty began ruling in 1044 BBY.
- Page 53 of the novel Knight Errant mentions that Tan Tengo is a year from reaching the age of thirteen. As the StarWars.com article Engineering with LEGOs: Creating the Ships of Knight Errant states that Knight Errant is set in 1032 BBY, this places Tengo's birth date in 1044 BBY.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.