When they were outside a cantina, 1047 and Felth were informed by a local merchant named Garouf Lafoe of a fight that went on during which Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi attacked and injured two thugs named Ponda Baba and Cornelius Evazan with his lightsaber. The pair thought there was nothing to be found in the cantina. When exiting, Zeta Squadron was attacked by Jawa Het Nkik wielding a blaster. When the pistol failed to fire, 1047 removed his own weapon from its holster and shot the Jawa dead, hesitating only to deride the Jawa's foolishness. Soon after, he received the order to converge when the droids were sighted in nearby Docking Bay 94. His unit failed to prevent the launch of the freighter Millennium Falcon, carrying the droids.
- When the Desert Wind Turns: The Stormtrooper's Tale (First identified as 1047)
- Hammertong: The Tale of the "Tonnika Sisters"
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars (1977) 2
- Swap Meet: The Jawa's Tale
- Star Wars: Force Commander (as Zeta 3)
Notes and references
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. III, p. 193 ("Stormtrooper")