- "But it's past time—prepare to join my forces. We're moving to the Gordian Reach, where we'll regroup with the 108th. Or you can transmit your location and we'll discuss it in person."
- ―Colonel Madrighast, to Colonel Shakara Nuress
The 108th was a unit within the Galactic Empire's armed forces that was active during the Galactic Civil War following the Battle of Endor and was situated in the Gordian Reach of the Outer Rim Territories. Imperial Colonel Madrighast unsuccessfully sought to have his forces and the 204th Imperial Fighter Wing join before moving to regroup with the 108th.
As part of the Imperial Military, the 108th was a unit active during the Galactic Civil War between the Galactic Empire and the New Republic. It maintained its forces in the Gordian Reach, a sector in the Outer Rim Territories.
- "Instead of leaving for the Gordian Reach, pay us a visit in a short while. We'll have you repaired and restocked before you move on."
- ―Colonel Shakara Nuress, to Colonel Madrighast, suggesting he resupply instead of regrouping with the 108th
Following the Battle of Endor in 4 ABY, which resulted in the splintering of Imperial forces due to the first death of Emperor Palpatine and the destruction of the second Death Star, the 108th was located in the Outer Rim's Gordian Reach. At that time, Imperial Colonel Madrighast contacted Colonel Shakara Nuress of the 204th Imperial Fighter Wing while aboard the Imperial starship Unyielding following the 204th's attack on the New Republic frigate Hellion's Dare.
Madrighast proposed that Nuress have her fighter wing join his forces before moving into the Gordian Reach and regrouping with the 108th. However, Nuress declined after a veiled threat from Madrighast, informing him that she was building an area of operations in the Pandem Nai system. Nuress invited Madrighast to resupply with her forces instead of moving to the Gordian Reach and linking up with the 108th. Several weeks later, Madrighast sent another message to the 204th, inviting them to join him in rendezvousing with the remains of the Imperial Navy led by Admiral Rae Sloane.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Alphabet Squadron (First mentioned, simultaneous with Alphabet Squadron audiobook)
- Alphabet Squadron audiobook (First mentioned, simultaneous with Alphabet Squadron)