Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
- 1138 was a First Order stormtrooper that served in the decades after the Galactic Civil War.
- 1138 was a battle droid of the Trade Federation.
- Cell Block 1138 was an alleged location within the DS-1 Death Star Mobile Battle Station.
- CC-1138 was a Clone Marshal Commander within the Grand Army of the Republic.
- RC-1138 was a clone commando within the Galactic Republic.
- 1138 was a battle droid in the service of the Confederacy of Independent Systems.
- 1138 was a CR90 corvette in operation during the Galactic Civil War.
- 1138 was a stormtrooper on Corulag.
- 1138 was the designation for a Jedi Temple lightsaber training droid.
- 1138 was the designation of a B1-Series battle droid seen just after the destruction of the Droid Control Ship during the Battle of Naboo.
- 1-138 was the designation of an automated hauler that Kyle Katarn flew to the Cairn Installation in the Lenico Belt.
- Block 1138 Sable was a room block on the Errant Venture.
- CC-1138 was the number for the clone trooper commander Bacara.
- Cell Block 1138 allegedly was a detention block aboard the first Death Star from which Luke Skywalker and Han Solo claimed to be transferring Chewbacca as a prisoner.
- DFS-1138 was a Vulture droid.
- Docking bay 1138, a docking bay located on the planet Druckenwell
- Docking bay TH X-11-38, a docking bay situated within the space city New Tayana.
- Order 1138, an order that was given by the Thaereian military.
- Patrol 1138 was a five-man patrol of Imperial soldiers.
- RC-1138 was the number for the clone commando Boss.
- Section 1138, a law that was a part of the Galactic Republic Charter
- Spaceport THX1138, a terminal for Star Tours and other travel agencies
- Raid at Spaceport THX1138, an altercation that took place here
- Spacestation 1138, a Trade Federation prison
- Star Tours Flight 1138, a flight itinerary to Chandrila
- Subject 1138 was the name given to Darth Vader's secret apprentice while he was on board the Empirical.
- Subject 1138, a clone of the original Starkiller
- THX-1138 was another stormtrooper.
- Trihexalophine1138 was the number of the Separatist bioweapon that devastated Honoghr.
- An e-card released on StarWars.com for Father's Day says Jango Fett has 1138 messages.
- In the Star Wars: The Clone Wars episode "Clone Cadets," Clone Commander Colt gives orders to test the Domino Squad in the Citadel Challenge in version THX variable 1138.
- Shortly before the Battle of Hoth, General Rieekan orders Rogues 10 and 11 to Station 3-8.
- Talus Haroon 10-11-38 was the clearance code to dock on the Salvation. As X is the Roman numeral for 10, you basically have Talus Haroon X-11-38.
- Tank 113 of bay 8 was the bacta tank which RC-8015 recovered in after having been heavily wounded on Gaftikar.
- The main reactor of the Nihilist was on Level 1138.
This is a disambiguation page—a navigational aid that lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
In other languages