- Obi-Wan Kenobi rescues Luke Skywalker when the boy confronts Jabba the Hutt's henchmen about their master's "water tax," under which the local farmers are suffering during the Great Drought. Kenobi carries the unconscious Skywalker to the Lars family homestead and leaves before he wakes up, but the child's courage reassures Kenobi that the Jedi have not yet met their end; his waning hope is renewed.
- Jelucan is annexed by the Galactic Empire.
- The Galactic Empire introduced ridgecrawlers on Jelucan, which became the most common mode of transport, replacing the native Muunyaks.
- Gorse conflict; Hera Syndulla and a group of dissidents including Kanan Jarrus foil Count Denetrius Vidian's plot to destroy Cynda.
- Baron Lero Danthe gains control of mining operations in the Gorse system.
- Rae Sloane promoted to captain of the Imperial Star Destroyer Ultimatum.
- Enfys Nest's mother
- Thetis Quelton on Gilvaanen.
- On Cynda
- Aboard the Forager over Cynda
- On Gorse
- Untitled Obi-Wan Kenobi television series
- Last Shot
- Last Shot audiobook
- "Bottleneck"—The Rise of the Empire
- Thrawn audiobook
- A New Dawn (First appearance)
- A New Dawn (audiobook)
- Star Wars 7: From the Journals of Old Ben Kenobi: The Last of His Breed
- Lost Stars
- Lost Stars audiobook
- Lost Stars webcomic
- Aftermath (Indirect mention only)
- Aftermath audiobook (Indirect mention only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 2.13 2.14 A New Dawn
- ↑ the novel Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel reveals that the Ryloth insurgency began in 19 BBY and didn't end until 5 ABY as revealed in Aftermath: Life Debt
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Aftermath
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Lost Stars
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- ↑ Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- ↑ Star Wars 7: From the Journals of Old Ben Kenobi: The Last of His Breed
- ↑ Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- ↑ Enfys Nest's mother died after her daughter turned sixteen in 11 BBY but before the raid on Gargon, which Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious dates to 7966 C.R.C., the equivalent of galactic calendar's 11 BBY. This means her death also took place in 11 BBY.
- ↑ "Bottleneck"—The Rise of the Empire
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.