The First Order Treadspeeders were rugged, shielded patrol speeder bikes which had a design that granted greater traction on unstable terrain. Two of these speeders could be carried aboard an AAL-1971/9.1 Troop Transport. It could also avoid countermeasures that jammed traditional speeders. They could also catapult First Order jet troopers in the air.
Two pairs of First Order Treadspeeder Drivers and jet troopers, on two separate First Order Treadspeeders, pursued Resistance agents Rey, Finn, Poe Dameron, Chewbacca, and droids C-3PO and BB-8 during a skirmish on Pasaana.
Behind the scenesEdit
- "Ghosts of Kashyyyk, Part 1"—Star Wars Adventures 27
- "Ghosts of Kashyyyk, Part 2"—Star Wars Adventures 28
- Galaxy's Edge 4 (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Galactic Guide
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as 125-Z treadspeeder bike)