The following events took place in 12 BBY.
- Boba Fett, under the assumed name "Jaster Mereel," was exiled from Concord Dawn for the murder of the Journeyman Protector Lenovar.
- Regional Sector Number Four's All-Human Free-For-All was held on Jubilar and won by Han Solo.
- Boba Fett killed Hallolar Voors on Jubilar.
- Colony Two was constructed on Ylesia.
- Han Solo won the swoop racing championship of Corellia a second time.
- Zak Arranda on Alderaan
- Alexandra Winger on Janara III
- Duno Dree
- Teneniel Djo on Dathomir (Approximate date)
- Tomrus on Bespin
- Stuart Zissu
- Faarl on Korlings
- The Last One Standing: The Tale of Boba Fett (Appears in flashback(s))
- The Courtship of Princess Leia (Indirect mention only)
- The Paradise Snare (Mentioned only)
- Dark Force Rising Sourcebook (Indirect mention only)
- The New Essential Guide to Characters (Indirect mention only)
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Reader's Companion
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The Essential Atlas
- ↑ The Essential Guide to Warfare and The New Essential Chronology establish the endpoints of this era as 19 BBY and 4 ABY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Book Two—Prisoner of Bogan establishes the year 36,453 BBY as the date of the Tho Yor Arrival, which is the zero point of the Tho Yor Arrival dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the TYA year-notation system is 36,453 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Great Hyperspace War began in 5000 BBY, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's Galactic Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the calendar based on the Treaty of Coruscant is 3,653 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1000 BBY, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Ruusan Reformation, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Ruusan Reformation's year-notation system is 1,000 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, and the first two months of a GrS year are the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year. The Great ReSynchronization was instituted in 35 BBY, so there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems. This article's date is therefore derived from simple math based on this reference explanation.
- ↑ The Essential Reader's Companion
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 The Paradise Snare
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 The Last One Standing: The Tale of Boba Fett states that "fifteen years passed" between the events on Jubilar and the Battle of Hoth, which took place in 3 ABY.
- ↑ Galaxy of Fear: Eaten Alive
- ↑ "A Glimmer of Hope"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 1
- ↑ Dark Forces: Rebel Agent gives Duno Dree an age of seventeen at the time of the mission to Dorlo. The New Essential Chronology dates the events of Rebel Agent to the year 5 ABY. Using simple math a date of 12 BBY can be surmised as Dree's date of birth.
- ↑ During the events of The Courtship of Princess Leia, set in 8 ABY, Djo was "no more than eighteen years old, perhaps twenty."
- ↑ Dark Force Rising Sourcebook, p. 17
- ↑ Wanted by Cracken, p. 84
- ↑ 17.0 17.1 Lune Divinian, born in 27 BBY, was fifteen years old when Astri and Clive were killed by the Empire, according to Rebel Force: Trapped.
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.