Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
- B'ankora homeworld cataclysm. Republic Chancellor Chasen Piian grants the B'ankora survivors sanctuary on Coruscant.
- Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel (First mentioned) (Indirect mention only)
- Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel audiobook (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: Rogue One: Rebel Dossier (Indirect mention only)
Notes and references
- According to Star Wars: Rogue One: Rebel Dossier the B'ankora were granted refuge 112 years before the end of the Clone Wars. As Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the end of the Clone Wars in 19 BBY, it can be deduced that the B'ankor Refuge was established on Coruscant in 131 BBY.
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas