Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Capture of Galen Erso
- Jyn Erso is rescued by Saw Gerrera on Lah'mu.
- Auction on Corellia (Approximate date)
- Han Solo escapes Corellia, leaving Qi'ra behind and joins the Galactic Empire in hopes to one day come back for her.
- Greesto Ftrak on Utapau
- Lyra Erso on Lah'mu.
- Tsuulo on Corellia. (Approximate date)
- "Mustache Guy" on Corellia. (Approximate date)
Notes and references
- Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel
- "Rescue on Ryloth" reveals that the Ryloth Insurgency began in the early Imperial Era, while Aftermath: Life Debt reveals it did not end until 5 ABY per the reasoning here.
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the events of "Landing at Point Rain" in 21 BBY, and Star Wars Helmet Collection 76 (Highlights of the Saga: The End of Endurance) dates the death of CT-411 "Ponds," as depicted in "Lethal Trackdown," to the same year. Since places "Brain Invaders" between "Landing at Point Rain" and "Lethal Trackdown," it must also be set in 21 BBY. As the second occupation of Geonosis begins in "Brain Invaders," it must have started in 21 BBY, and Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel establishes that the Galactic Empire carried on the occupation after the end of the Clone Wars. Dawn of Rebellion specifies that the Empire continued to hold its presence on Geonosis until the sterilization of Geonosis and that, within months of the genocide, Project Stardust had been entirely relocated to Scarif. As Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide states that the DS-1 Death Star Mobile Battle Station was moved to that planet nine years before the events of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, which occurred in 0 BBY according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas, the Death Star was moved over Scarif in 9 BBY. Based on what Dawn of Rebellion notes about how the sterilization occurred months before the project was situated over Scarif, the sterilization and Imperial withdrawal from Geonosis must have occurred around 9 BBY. Therefore, the second occupation of Geonosis lasted from 21 BBY to around 9 BBY.
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide places the capture of Galen Walton Erso, in which Lyra Erso dies, to six years after the end of the Clone Wars, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places in 19 BBY.
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- At the start of Most Wanted, Han and Qi'ra estimate themselves to be about eighteen years old. Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide establishes that Han and Qi'ra were born circa 32 BBY and 31 BBY, respectively, meaning the events of Most Wanted must be set circa 13 BBY.
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide establishes that the events of Solo: A Star Wars Story begin nine years after the founding of the Galactic Empire. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Empire's founding to 19 BBY, meaning the events of Solo can be placed in 10 BBY.
- "Mercy Mission"—The Rise of the Empire
- Last Shot
In other languages