- Naka Iit begins a career as a scavenger on the planet Jakku.
- The mobile refueling station Colossus' flight systems and hyperdrive are used for the last time in twenty years.
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens novelization (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens audiobook (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Resistance – "No Escape: Part 2" (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- Star Wars Resistance executive producer Athena Yvette Portillo stated Kazuda Xiono's age as 20 years old at a Lucasfilm press event ahead of the premiere of the show's first season. She also revealed the show began six months before Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens, which took place in 34 ABY according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition established the show's premiere took place after the Mission to Megalox Beta. Since Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious dated that mission to 8011 C.R.C.—equivalent to 34 ABY in another dating system. This means the entirety of Star Wars Resistance's first season takes place in 34 ABY. Since Kaz was twenty at that time, his birth year can be calculated as 14 ABY.
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- The Star Wars: The Force Awakens novelization establishes that Iit has been scavenging for 20 years by the time he meets Poe Dameron during its events. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas establishes that the events of the novelisation take place in the year 34 ABY, and so using simple math we can deduce Iit's scavenging career started in 14 ABY.
- Star Wars Resistance – "No Escape: Part 2"
- According to Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary, ST-A1215 was 21 years old one year after the "Starkiller Incident." Since Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Starkiller Incident to 34 ABY, ST-A1215 was born in 14 ABY.
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary