The following events took place in 14 ABY.
- Wedge Antilles and Iella Wessiri married.
- Final defeat of the Empire Reborn, leaving only the Imperial Remnant of the Galactic Empire
- Rise and fall of the Disciples of Ragnos and the beginning and end of the short lived crisis.
- Kyle Katarn took on Jaden Korr and Rosh Penin as apprentices.
- Corran Horn took on Raltharan as an apprentice.
- Blenjeel was added to the New Republic Galactic Database.
- Slavery in the galaxy suffered a major blow.
- Keeramak came to power on Lwhekk.
- Grand Coruscant Theatre presented the Hyperdrive Tour with Theepa in Coruscant and Corellia.
- Rosh Penin turned to the dark side as Tavion Axmis's apprentice, then returned to the light.
- Jaden Korr was promoted to Jedi Knight.
- Resolution of the Empire Reborn crisis
- Crisis of the Disciples of Ragnos
- Yavin 4 Incursion
- Mission to Mos Eisley
- Mission to Tatooine
- Mission to Bakura
- Mission to Blenjeel
- Mission to Corellia
- Mission to Hoth
- First Mission to Byss
- Mission to the Valley of the Jedi
- Mission to Wayland
- Mission to Nar Kreeta
- Mission to Zonju V
- Mission to Kril'Dor
- Second Mission to Coruscant
- Mission to Nar Shaddaa
- Mission to Dosuun
- Mission to Vjun
- Mission to Chandrila
- Mission to Taanab
- Mission to Yalara
- Second Mission to Byss
- Mission to Ord Mantell
- Mission to Taspir III
- Battle of Korriban
- During the Empire Reborn crisis
- During the Disciples of Ragnos crisis
- Flint on Belderone
- "Star Wars Publications Timeline"—Star Wars Insider 23
- The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons
- The Essential Chronology
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- The New Essential Chronology
- Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force
- The Essential Reader's Companion
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 1.18 1.19 1.20 1.21 1.22 1.23 1.24 1.25 1.26 1.27 1.28 1.29 1.30 1.31 1.32 1.33 1.34 1.35 1.36 1.37 Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology establishes the start of this era as 4 ABY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Book Two—Prisoner of Bogan establishes the year 36,453 BBY as the date of the Tho Yor Arrival, which is the zero point of the Tho Yor Arrival dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the TYA year-notation system is 36,453 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Great Hyperspace War began in 5000 BBY, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's Galactic Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the calendar based on the Treaty of Coruscant is 3,653 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1000 BBY, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Ruusan Reformation, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Ruusan Reformation's year-notation system is 1,000 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, and the first two months of a GrS year are the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year. The Great ReSynchronization was instituted in 35 BBY, so there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems. This article's date is therefore derived from simple math based on this reference explanation.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5 7.6 7.7 The Crystal Star
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology
- ↑ The New Jedi Order: Force Heretic II: Refugee
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.