Cobra Kai Season 4 - The Loop
Do you like this video?
The following events took place in 14 ABY.
- Wedge Antilles and Iella Wessiri married.
- Final defeat of the Empire Reborn, leaving only the Imperial Remnant of the Galactic Empire.
- Rise and fall of the Disciples of Ragnos and the beginning and end of the short lived crisis.
- Kyle Katarn took on Jaden Korr and Rosh Penin as apprentices.
- Corran Horn took on Raltharan as an apprentice.
- Blenjeel was added to the New Republic Galactic Database.
- Slavery in the galaxy suffered a major blow.
- Keeramak came to power on Lwhekk.
- Grand Coruscant Theatre presented the Hyperdrive Tour with Theepa in Coruscant and Corellia.
- Rosh Penin turned to the dark side as Tavion Axmis's apprentice, then returned to the light.
- Jaden Korr was promoted to Jedi Knight.
- Resolution of the Empire Reborn crisis
- Crisis of the Disciples of Ragnos
- Yavin 4 Incursion
- Mission to Mos Eisley
- Mission to Tatooine
- Mission to Bakura
- Mission to Blenjeel
- Mission to Corellia
- Mission to Hoth
- First Mission to Byss
- Mission to the Valley of the Jedi
- Mission to Wayland
- Mission to Nar Kreeta
- Mission to Zonju V
- Mission to Kril'Dor
- Second Mission to Coruscant
- Mission to Nar Shaddaa
- Mission to Dosuun
- Mission to Vjun
- Mission to Chandrila
- Mission to Taanab
- Mission to Yalara
- Second Mission to Byss
- Mission to Ord Mantell
- Mission to Taspir III
- Battle of Korriban
- During the Empire Reborn crisis
- During the Disciples of Ragnos crisis
- Flint on Belderone
- "Star Wars Publications Timeline"—Star Wars Insider 23
- The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons
- The Essential Chronology
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- The New Essential Chronology
- Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force
- The Essential Reader's Companion
Notes and references
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
- The New Essential Chronology establishes the start of this era as 4 ABY.
- Tho Yor Arrival, as described in Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi 0, to the year BTC 32,800 of the calendar based on the date of the signing of the Treaty of Coruscant. Since the difference between that calendar and the Galactic Standard Calendar—based on the date of the Battle of Yavin—was 3,653 years per the reasoning here, the Tho Yor Arrival must have taken place in the year 36,453 BBY of the latter dating system. Therefore, the difference between the Galactic Standard Calendar and the dating system based on the Tho Yor Arrival that is featured in Dawn of the Jedi: Into the Void must be 36,453 years. dates the
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia places the Treaty of Coruscant, which served as the zero point of a calendar adopted by the Galactic Senate following the conclusion of the Great Galactic War per , in the year 3653 BBY of the Galactic Standard Calendar, which was based around the date of the Battle of Yavin. Thus, the difference between the two dating systems is 3,653 years.
- The New Essential Chronology establishes that the zero point of the calendar introduced by Tarsus Valorum was the Ruusan Reformation. The book places that event in the year of 1000 BBY of the Galactic Standard Calendar—which was based around the date of the Battle of Yavin—therefore establishing a difference of one thousand years between the two dating systems.
- The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar per The New Essential Chronology, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in the year 8 ABY of the Galactic Standard Calendar. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, with the first two months of a GrS year being the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year, and there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems.
- The Crystal Star
- The New Essential Chronology
- The New Jedi Order: Force Heretic II: Refugee
In other languages