- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary (First mentioned, albeit indirectly)
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary states that Rey is nineteen years old during the events of Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens, which is dated to 34 ABY by Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. Therefore it can be deduced that Rey was born in 15 ABY.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- ↑ Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- ↑ According to a timeline shown at D23 2019, the events of Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge take place in 34 ABY. As A Crash of Fate takes place before Galaxy's Edge according to Matt Martin, and due to the presence of the First Order in the novel it must also take place after Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire, which serves as a prequel to Galaxy's Edge and takes place four months after the Hosnian Cataclysm that Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 34 ABY, therefore placing it in 34 ABY. From this, we can deduce that A Crash of Fate also takes place in 34 ABY. As A Crash of Fate establishes is nineteen years old, it can be deduced that he was born in 15 ABY.
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.