- Kitwarr on Kashyyyk.[source?]
- Nifera Shu
- Unidentified Imperial gunner.
- Wyl Lark on Polyneus.
- Tarkin (First mentioned)
- Tarkin audiobook (Mentioned only)
- Rebel Rising (Mentioned only)
- Rebel Rising audiobook (Mentioned only)
- The Legends of Luke Skywalker (Mentioned only)
- The Legends of Luke Skywalker audiobook (Mentioned only)
- Alphabet Squadron (Mentioned only)
- Alphabet Squadron audiobook (Mentioned only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel
- ↑ the novel Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel reveals that the Ryloth insurgency began in 19 BBY and didn't end until 5 ABY as revealed in Aftermath: Life Debt
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Tarkin
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- ↑ Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- ↑ Resistance Reborn states that Nifera Shu is fifty years old during the events of the novel. The novel takes place days after the events of Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi, which in turn are set directly after Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens, the events of which are dated to 34 ABY by Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. As such, Nifera Shu must have been born fifty years earlier, in 15 BBY.
- ↑ The Legends of Luke Skywalker
- ↑ Alphabet Squadron
- ↑ Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide states that Jyn Erso was eight years old in 13 BBY. When Erso is sixteen in Rebel Rising, Hadder Ponta states that Tanith Ponta died a decade prior. Using simple math it can be deduced that Tanith Ponta died in 15 BBY.
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.