The following events took place in 15 BBY.
- The adventures of R2-D2 and C-3PO, take place in several worlds across the Galaxy.
- The Fromm Tower Droid was created.
- Thall Joben and Jord Dusat win the Boonta Speeder Race, and and are offered to work at Zebulon Dak Speeder Corporation.
- Tammuz-an became a united world.
- The destruction of the Great Heep.
- Umboo Racing Team win the Roon Colonial Games.
- All but one known exception of the Roonstones on Roon were destroyed.
- The Rego Mineral Company contacted Altor 14.
- The first of the Ylesian colonies was founded by Aruk Besadii Aora and Zavval.
- On Findris, Earnst Kamiel and two others found the Justice Action Network, a terrorist group that aims to destroy the infrastructure of the Galactic Empire.
- Mission to Ingo
- Zatec-Cha's coup d'état
- Skirmish on Tarnoonga
- Battle of Tammuz-an
- Rescue of Gerin Toda
- Skirmish on Dandelo
- Skirmish on Biitu
- Skirmish on the New Umboo Lightstation
- Skirmish on the Roon Sea
- Mission to Tawntoom
- Star Wars Droids
- The Paradise Snare (Mentioned only)
- Legacy of the Force: Bloodlines (Indirect mention only)
- Legacy of the Force: Revelation (Indirect mention only)
- Galaxy Guide 4: Alien Races
- Galaxy Guide 4: Alien Races, Second Edition
- "Galaxywide NewsNets"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 8 (Indirect mention only)
- The Force Unleashed Campaign Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 "Galaxywide NewsNets"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 8, p. 112
- ↑ The Essential Guide to Warfare and The New Essential Chronology establish the endpoints of this era as 19 BBY and 4 ABY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Book Two—Prisoner of Bogan establishes the year 36,453 BBY as the date of the Tho Yor Arrival, which is the zero point of the Tho Yor Arrival dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the TYA year-notation system is 36,453 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Great Hyperspace War began in 5000 BBY, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's Galactic Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the calendar based on the Treaty of Coruscant is 3,653 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1000 BBY, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Ruusan Reformation, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Ruusan Reformation's year-notation system is 1,000 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, and the first two months of a GrS year are the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year. The Great ReSynchronization was instituted in 35 BBY, so there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems. This article's date is therefore derived from simple math based on this reference explanation.
- ↑ Star Wars: Droids: The Adventures of R2-D2 and C-3PO
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 8.3 Star Wars Droids
- ↑ The Paradise Snare
- ↑ "Galaxywide NewsNets"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 8, p. 113
- ↑ "Star Wars Droids: The Adventures of R2-D2 and C-3PO"—Polyhedron 170
- ↑ Legacy of the Force: Revelation, Chapter 19
- ↑ Dark Nest I: The Joiner King
- ↑ Agent of the Empire—Iron Eclipse, Part 1
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.