The following events took place in or around the year 161 BBY, approximately 3116 LY according to the Lothal Calendar, 142 BFE in the Imperial calendar, and year 7816 in the C.R.C. calendar.
- A second wave of settlers arrive on the Outer Rim Territories planet Jelucan and establishes mining operations. The second wave considered the ways of the initial settlers to be backward. The second-wave of settlers used the profits from their mining operations to become wealthy aristocrats, while the first wave settlers remained largely destitute.
Notes and references
- Lost Stars
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- The prologue of Lost Stars, in which it is mentioned the second wave of settlers to Jelucan arrived "a hundred and fifty years ago", takes place when Thane Kyrell and Ciena Ree are both eight years old. Both of them are mentioned to have been born the year the Galactic Empire was founded, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 19 BBY. Thus, the prologue is set in 11 BBY, setting Jelucan's second wave of colonization in 161 BBY.