- The Lars moisture farm is attacked by mercenaries. Obi-Wan Kenobi tries to defend young Luke, who was playing outside, and together with Owen, drive the bandits away. However, Lars then punches Kenobi and tells him not to go anywhere near Luke.
- Lords of the Sith (First mentioned)
- Lords of the Sith audiobook (Mentioned only)
- "Time of Death"—From a Certain Point of View
- From a Certain Point of View audiobook
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel
- ↑ the novel Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel reveals that the Ryloth insurgency began in 19 BBY and didn't end until 5 ABY as revealed in Aftermath: Life Debt
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens script
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- ↑ Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- ↑ "Time of Death"—From a Certain Point of View
- ↑ In Lords of the Sith, it is stated that the mother of Drua died three years after the end of the Clone Wars. As Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the end of the Clone Wars to 19 BBY, basic math dictates that Drua's mother died in 16 BBY.
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.