- "Hey Three-Five, check it out: commandos."
"If they're anything as good as I hear, they can practically win the war themselves…"
- ―17 and 35, upon spotting RC-1138
Clone trooper 17 served in the Grand Army of the Republic during the Clone Wars between the Galactic Republic and the Confederacy of Independent Systems. During the First Battle of Geonosis in 22 BBY, he and fellow trooper Three-Five fought alongside clone commando RC-1138 and two other clones in defending a barricade against Separatist B1 battle droids. Once the advancing droids were defeated, the surviving clones pushed through to a gun emplacement.
Decanted on the planet Kamino by the Kaminoan species, 17 was a Human clone of the Mandalorian bounty hunter Jango Fett. He served as a clone trooper in the Galactic Republic's Grand Army during the Clone Wars against the Confederacy of Independent Systems, a separatist group that attempted to secede from the Republic. In 22 BBY, 17 was deployed to the planet Geonosis, where he fought in the first battle of the Clone Wars.
On Geonosis, 17 and fellow trooper Three-Five greeted the clone commando RC-1138, known as "Boss." Trooper 17 pointed out Boss to his companion, who responded by praising the highly-skilled commandos, remarking that they could defeat the Separatist forces alone. The trio then joined two other clone troopers in defending a barricade from Confederate B1 battle droids. The droids blew through a wall to avoid the barricade, killing one of the troopers. Despite the casualty, Boss, 17, 35, and the other surviving clone defeated the attacking droids, pushing them back to a Separatist gun emplacement.
Personality and traitsEdit
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Republic Commando (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Republic Commando: Prima Official Game Guide (Indirect mention only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 Star Wars: Republic Commando
- ↑ 3.0 3.1
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology dates the First Battle of Geonosis to 22 BBY.
- ↑ The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- ↑ Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith: The Visual Dictionary