The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Events[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Before the Awakening (First mentioned)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- In Before the Awakening, it is stated that the NK-Witell-class freighter entered common service roughly 13 years after the Battle of Endor. As the battle is dated to 4 ABY by Star Wars: Galactic Atlas, it can be deduced that the freighter class was introduced circa 17 ABY.
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.