The 187th Legion, also known as Mace Windu's Attack Battalion, was a legion of elite clone troopers that served under High Jedi General Mace Windu and an unidentified clone commander who wore clone paratrooper armor. They were distinguished by the purple markings on their armor which matched Windu's hurrikaine lightsaber crystal in color.
The 187th Legion was said to have been present during the Battle of Dantooine, where they secured an important victory for the Republic. They were also said to have been at the Battle of Coruscant.
Troopers of the 187th Legion wore Phase II clone trooper armor equipped with a bandolier, and an antennae located on the back. Some troopers also wore clone paratrooper armor and Galactic Marine armor. They carried BlasTech Industries DC-15Ss, DC-15A blaster rifles, and DC-17 hand blasters.
Behind the scenesEdit
In late 2006, Hasbro made an action figure box set of this group of clone troopers and Mace Windu. In addition, a Target-exclusive Order 66 figure pack of a Galactic Marine, who was a part of this legion, and a clone trooper commander in clone paratrooper armor.
- Star Wars: Clone Wars – "Chapter 1" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Clone Wars – "Chapter 12"
- Star Wars: Clone Wars – "Chapter 13"
- Star Wars: Clone Wars – "Chapter 23"
- Star Wars: Clone Wars – "Chapter 24"
- Star Wars: Clone Wars – "Chapter 25"
- The Clone Wars: Defenders of the Lost Temple