- A Crash of Fate (First mentioned, simultaneous with A Crash of Fate audiobook)
- A Crash of Fate audiobook (First mentioned, simultaneous with A Crash of Fate)
- Poe Dameron: Free Fall
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 A Crash of Fate takes place after the Hosnian Cataclysm, which is dated to 34 ABY by Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. According to Matt Martin, A Crash of Fate takes place before Galaxy's Edge, which is also placed in 34 ABY by a timeline shown at D23 2019. A Crash of Fate must therefore also be set in 34 ABY. Jac Lodain was sixteen years old in A Crash of Fate, thus placing his birth in 18 ABY.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 According to Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary, Poe Dameron joined the Spice Runners of Kijimi 16 years before the "Starkiller Incident." Since Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Starkiller Incident to 34 ABY, Poe Dameron joined the Spice Runners of Kijimi in 18 ABY.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- ↑ Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- ↑ screenshot) The tweet in question states that the events of Bloodline, including the formation of the Resistance, take place six years before the events of the film Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas establishes that the events of The Force Awakens take place in the year 34 ABY and so using simple math it can be concluded that the events of Bloodline take place in 28 ABY. Because "Rendezvous Point" dates itself to be 6 years after the formation of the Resistance, simple math can again be used to find that the events of the episode take place in 34 ABY. Venisa Doza's Databank states she is fifteen at beginning of the show, meaning she celebrates her sixteenth birthday in "Rendezvous Point", therefore placing her birth in 18 ABY. (
- ↑ Poe Dameron: Free Fall
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.