Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Mon Cala is subjugated by the Galactic Empire after King Lee-Char surrenders.
- The entire population of Raada is evacuated following an uprising of the local resistance against the occupation of the Galactic Empire.
- Ahsoka Tano joins Senator Bail Organa in his fight against the Empire.
- During a battle in space, Commander CC-10/994 "Grey," realizing that Order 66 had altered his loyalty, sacrifices his life to save Caleb Dume.
- Caleb Dume takes on the name "Kanan Jarrus."
- Mon Mothma begins to organize military and intelligence movements for an anti-Empire coalition known then as the "Alliance."
- The Nikardun campaigns to eliminate remnants of the Nikardun Destiny military are conducted.
- The Grysk plot to destroy the Chiss Ascendancy unfolds in the Unknown Regions.
- The Illumine Kilhorde is dissolved
- Theft of the IG-RM droids
- Battle of Dac City
- Attack on Bergon's sky-base
- Defense of the southern polar regions
- Skirmish in Bel City
- Duel in the Royal Command Bunker
- Western Reaches pacification operations
- Rebellion on Umbara
- Antar Atrocity
- Rescue of Caleb Dume
- Malpaz incident
- Campaign at Salient
- Raada Uprising
- Skirmish above Nettehi
- Hoxim incident, also called the "Battle of the Three Families"
- Confrontation at Zyzek
- Attack on Rapacc
- Sunrise incident
- Senior Captain Thrawn's last stand
- During the rescue of Caleb Dume
- Murra Mors on Coruscant
- On Mon Cala
- On Raada
- On Celwis
- At the Sunrise system
- At the Rapacc system
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary (Indirect mention only)
- "Rebel Rousers Our Top Ten Rebels" – Star Wars Insider 203 (Indirect mention only)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas establishes that the founding of the Galactic Empire occurs in 19 BBY. The events of Ahsoka commence exactly one year after the Empire's founding, placing the novel's events in 18 BBY.
- "Rescue on Ryloth" reveals that the Ryloth Insurgency began in the early Imperial Era, while Aftermath: Life Debt reveals it did not end until 5 ABY per the reasoning here.
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the events of "Landing at Point Rain" in 21 BBY, and Star Wars Helmet Collection 76 (Highlights of the Saga: The End of Endurance) dates the death of CT-411 "Ponds," as depicted in "Lethal Trackdown," to the same year. Since places "Brain Invaders" between "Landing at Point Rain" and "Lethal Trackdown," it must also be set in 21 BBY. As the second occupation of Geonosis begins in "Brain Invaders," it must have started in 21 BBY, and Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel establishes that the Galactic Empire carried on the occupation after the end of the Clone Wars. Dawn of Rebellion specifies that the Empire continued to hold its presence on Geonosis until the sterilization of Geonosis and that, within months of the genocide, Project Stardust had been entirely relocated to Scarif. As Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide states that the DS-1 Death Star Mobile Battle Station was moved to that planet nine years before the events of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, which occurred in 0 BBY according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas, the Death Star was moved over Scarif in 9 BBY. Based on what Dawn of Rebellion notes about how the sterilization occurred months before the project was situated over Scarif, the sterilization and Imperial withdrawal from Geonosis must have occurred around 9 BBY. Therefore, the second occupation of Geonosis lasted from 21 BBY to around 9 BBY.
- Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel
- Thrawn Ascendancy: Greater Good
- The events of Thrawn: Alliances set during the Clone Wars take place after the trial and exoneration of Ahsoka Tano. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates both the end of the the Clone Wars and the trial and exoneration of Ahsoka Tano to 19 BBY. As some of the events in Thrawn Ascendancy: Chaos Rising take place concurrently with Thrawn: Alliances, they must therefore take place around the year 19 BBY. Furthermore, Thrawn Ascendancy: Greater Good establishes that the attack on the Paataatus, which was depicted in Chaos Rising, took place "last year." Therefore, the events of Greater Good must take place around 18 BBY.
- Thrawn Ascendancy: Lesser Evil
- The events of Thrawn: Alliances set during the Clone Wars take place after Ahsoka Tano had left the Jedi Order. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates both the end of the Clone Wars and Tano's departure from the Order to 19 BBY. As the main events of Thrawn Ascendancy: Chaos Rising take place concurrently with the Clone Wars events of Alliances, Chaos Rising must be set in 19 BBY. Furthermore, during the main events of Thrawn Ascendancy: Lesser Evil, it is established that the attack on Csilla, which is depicted as part of the main events of Chaos Rising, took place "last year." Therefore, the main events of Lesser Evil must be set around 18 BBY.
- Lords of the Sith
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- According to Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition, the invasion of Mon Cala took place a year into the Emperor's rule. Since Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the beginning of Imperial rule to 19 BBY, the subjugation and subsequent occupation of Mon Cala, seen in issues 13, 14, 15, 16, and 17 of Star Wars: Darth Vader (2017), took place in 18 BBY.
- Kanan 6 states that it had been fourteen years since Kanan Jarrus had seen Gamut Key. As Kanan last saw Gamut Key in Kanan 4, that comic must be set fourteen years prior to Kanan 6. Kanan 6 has the Ghost crew aware of Fulcrum, meaning that it must also be set after "Gathering Forces". However, as Ezra Bridger does not yet have his lightsaber, it must be set before "Path of the Jedi". "Star Wars: Galactic Atlas" places "Empire Day" (which directly precedes "Gathering Forces") and "Path of the Jedi" in 4 BBY, meaning that Kanan 6 must also take place in 4 BBY. If Kanan 6 takes place in 4 BBY, Kanan 4 takes place fourteen years prior, and Kanan 5 takes place directly afterwards, it must take place in 18 BBY.
- Kanan 5
- "Rebel Rousers Our Top Ten Rebels" – Star Wars Insider 203 states that Mon Mothma began organizing an anti-Empire coalition eighteen years before the events of Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope. As Star Wars: Galactic Atlas states that A New Hope begins in 0 BBY, Mothma must have began organizing the anti-Empire coalition in 18 BBY.
- Kanan 3
- Battlefront II: Inferno Squad
In other languages