1MSE-KUP was a gray messenger droid with four wheels that was forced to work in the criminal Pyke Syndicate's spice mines on the planet Kessel during the reign of the Galactic Empire. In 10 BBY, 1MSE-KUP24 was freed from slavery when its restraining bolt was removed during a slave revolt in the mines started by the droid L3-37.
Behind the scenesEdit
1MSE-KUP24 first appeared in the 2018 film Solo: A Star Wars Story and was first identified in the accompanying reference book Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide, which was written by Pablo Hidalgo.
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide (First identified as 1MSE-KUP24)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Solo: A Star Wars Story
- ↑ Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide dates the events on Kessel in Solo: A Star Wars Story to nine years after the formation of the Galactic Empire. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the formation of the Empire to 19 BBY; therefore, the events on Kessel in Solo must take place in 10 BBY.