The 212th Recon Division was a subunit under the 212th Attack Battalion, mobilized by the Grand Army of the Republic. Under the command of Jedi General Obi-Wan Kenobi, the unit participated in the Second Battle of Geonosis when the Galactic Republic invaded the planet to regain control.
The 212th Recon Division was outfitted with Phase I ARF armor to specialize in covert operations behind enemy lines. They mobilized with agile All Terrain vehicles such as the All Terrain Recon Transport and the All Terrain Tactical Enforcer. During the Second Battle of Geonosis, the unit wore desert camo to match the planet's desert environment.
Behind the scenesEdit
The 212th Recon Division first appeared in Star Wars: The Clone Wars episode "Landing at Point Rain" albeit unnamed. It was first named in a community transmissions post on the Star Wars Battlefront website.
- Star Wars Battlefront II (DLC)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Landing at Point Rain" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Weapons Factory"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Grievous Intrigue"
Notes and referencesEdit
- Community Transmissions: Where are those droidekas? (First identified as 212th Recon Division)