- The Military Creation Act existed by this time, and Padmé Amidala began to work against it.
- Asajj Ventress becomes Count Dooku's assassin.
- Star Wars: The Prequel Trilogy – A Graphic Novel (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First mentioned) (Indirect mention only)
- Lost Stars (Indirect mention only)
- Lost Stars audiobook (Indirect mention only)
Notes and references
- Entertainment Weekly's Ultimate Guide to Rogue One
- Lost Stars
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Character Encyclopedia - Join the Battle! places the recruitment of Asajj Ventress as Dooku's assassin to 23 years before the events of Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope. As Star Wars: Galactic Atlas states that A New Hope begins in 0 BBY, Ventress' recruitment must have occurred in 23 BBY.
- The prologue of Lost Stars takes place when Thane Kyrell and Ciena Ree are both eight years old. Both of them are mentioned to have been born the year the Galactic Empire was founded, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 19 BBY. Thus, the prologue is set in 11 BBY. Dalven Kyrell is said to be twelve years old during the prologue, setting his birth in 23 BBY.