The following events took place in or around the year 246 BBY, also known as 3031 LY according to the Lothal Calendar, 227 BFE in the Imperial calendar, and year 7731 in the C.R.C. calendar.
Births[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- The High Republic: A Test of Courage (First mentioned) (Indirect mention only)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The High Republic, which include the events of The High Republic: A Test of Courage, take place two-hundred years before the events of Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace. Since Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace to 32 BBY, it can be deduced that the events of The High Republic: A Test of Courage take place around 232 BBY. A Test of Courage states that Imri Cantaros is fourteen years old, meaning that he was born in 246 BBY states that the events of
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.