Boba Fett Returns - The Loop
Do you like this video?
The following events took place in 25,100 BBY:
- Xim the Despot orders a secret vault built on the Swampland estate of his Desevrar chamberlain.
- The Treaty of Vontor is signed, putting the Klatooinians, the Nikto, and the Vodrans in a state of permanent servitude towards the Hutts.
- Hutts gain control of the Si'Klaata Cluster.
- The Arbran civilization flourishes on Arbra around this time, creating the entity known as "The Darker."
- Herglic perfect their version of the Rakatan Force-powered hyperdrive. (Approximate date)
- Borte Belgoth commissions the creation of Belgoth's Beacon, a hyperspace beacon on the Perlemian Trade Route. (Approximate date)
- Fate of the Jedi: Allies (Indirect mention only)
- Fate of the Jedi: Allies audiobook (Indirect mention only)
- Han Solo and the Lost Legacy (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only) (Codex entry)
- The Essential Guide to Alien Species
- The New Essential Chronology
- The New Essential Guide to Alien Species
- The New Essential Guide to Droids
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- Dangerous Covenants
Notes and references
- The New Essential Chronology establishes that the Pre-Republic era preceded the foundation of the Galactic Republic, which Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia dates to 25,053 BBY.
- Tho Yor Arrival, as described in Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi 0, to the year BTC 32,800 of the calendar based on the date of the signing of the Treaty of Coruscant. Since the difference between that calendar and the Galactic Standard Calendar—based on the date of the Battle of Yavin—was 3,653 years per the reasoning here, the Tho Yor Arrival must have taken place in the year 36,453 BBY of the latter dating system. Therefore, the difference between the Galactic Standard Calendar and the dating system based on the Tho Yor Arrival that is featured in Dawn of the Jedi: Into the Void must be 36,453 years. dates the
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia places the Treaty of Coruscant, which served as the zero point of a calendar adopted by the Galactic Senate following the conclusion of the Great Galactic War per , in the year 3653 BBY of the Galactic Standard Calendar, which was based around the date of the Battle of Yavin. Thus, the difference between the two dating systems is 3,653 years.
- The New Essential Chronology establishes that the zero point of the calendar introduced by Tarsus Valorum was the Ruusan Reformation. The book places that event in the year of 1000 BBY of the Galactic Standard Calendar—which was based around the date of the Battle of Yavin—therefore establishing a difference of one thousand years between the two dating systems.
- The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar per The New Essential Chronology, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in the year 8 ABY of the Galactic Standard Calendar. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, with the first two months of a GrS year being the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year, and there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems.
- Fate of the Jedi: Allies
- The Essential Atlas
In other languages