Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
The following events took place in 2510 BBY.
- The small chambers used to hold the Jedi Archives, ravaged by the Sith Empire during the First Jedi Purge, are reconstructed within the Jedi Temple at Coruscant.
- Star Wars: Complete Locations (First mentioned)
Notes and references
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia and The Essential Atlas establishes the endpoints of the two bordering eras as 3950 BBY and 2000 BBY.
- Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Book Two—Prisoner of Bogan establishes the year 36,453 BBY as the date of the Tho Yor Arrival, which is the zero point of the Tho Yor Arrival dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the TYA year-notation system is 36,453 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia's timeline states that the Treaty of Coruscant, which is the basis for the ATC/BTC calendar, occurred in 3653 BBY according to the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin. Thus, the difference between the two calendars is 3653 years, and the ATC/BTC dates are derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- The New Essential Chronology establishes that the zero point of the calendar introduced by Tarsus Valorum was the Ruusan Reformation. The book places that event in 1000 BBY, therefore establishing a difference of one thousand years between the Ruusan Reformation–based calendar and the Galactic Standard Calendar, which was based on the date of the Battle of Yavin.
- The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar per The New Essential Chronology, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, with the first two months of a GrS year being the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year, and there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems.