- Greer Sonnel is diagnosed with bloodburn syndrome.
- Ten year old Rey crafted a toy doll of a Rebel pilot using debris she found in the junkfields of Jakku.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Bloodline
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- ↑ Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- ↑ screenshot) The tweet in question states that the events of Bloodline take place six years before the events of the film Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas establishes that the events of The Force Awakens take place in the year 34 ABY and so using simple math it can be concluded that the events of Bloodline take place in 28 ABY. In Bloodline, it is stated that Greer Sonnel was diagnosed with bloodburn three years prior to the novel's events, setting her diagnosis in 25 ABY. (
- ↑ Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.