Events[edit | edit source]
Births[edit | edit source]
- Sarco Plank on Li-Toran. (Approximate date)
- Bodhi Rook on Jedha.
- Yendor on Ryloth.
- Jek Lawquane on Saleucami
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel (Mentioned only)
- Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel audiobook (Mentioned only)
- Bloodline (Mentioned only)
- Bloodline audiobook (Mentioned only)
Sources[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Rogue One: Rebel Dossier
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel
- Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire starts concurrent with the Battle of Takodana and the Hosnian Cataclysm, which are depicted in Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens, then jumps four months ahead to the Resistance establishing its presence on Batuu, and concludes with an epilogue set several weeks later, when the First Order occupies the planet and the Battle of Batuu begins. The themed land Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge is set during the occupation and depicts the Battle of Batuu via the attraction Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance. Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary dates the battle to six months after the events of The Force Awakens, which are dated by Star Wars: Galactic Atlas to 34 ABY. Furthermore, The Star Wars Book dates the Battle of Batuu to 34 years after the end of Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 0 ABY; this again places the Battle of Batuu in 34 ABY. Therefore everything within Galaxy's Edge and any related media depicting the Battle of Batuu, or set between The Force Awakens and the battle, must also occur in that year. Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – Star Wars: Datapad states that Sarco Plank was 59 years during the events of Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, meaning he was born in around 25 BBY.
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – Star Wars: Datapad
- Jek Lawquane was four years old during the events of "The Deserter". Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars episode "Landing at Point Rain" to 21 BBY, and Star Wars Helmet Collection 76 (Highlights of the Saga: The End of Endurance) dates the episode "Lethal Trackdown", to the same year. Since places "The Deserter" between "Landing at Point Rain" and "Lethal Trackdown," its events must take place in the same year. Because Jek was four years old in 21 BBY, he must have been born in 25 BBY. states that
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.