The following events took place in 25 BBY.
- Horace Vancil, Senator of Naboo's sector, resigns and is replaced by the former Queen, Padmé Amidala, whose prior position is then filled by Jamillia.
- Jar Jar Binks becomes Padmé's Associate Planetary Representative.
- A group of Yuuzhan Vong land on the obscure planet Bimmiel and begin to survey the surrounding sectors in preparation for a future invasion.
- Alderaanian scouts find the planet Isis, but keep it a secret.
- Colonists settle on Thonner in response to the discovery of freshwater vents on the planet.
- Jedi Master Djinn Altis arrives on Chad and initiates Callista's Jedi training. (Approximate date)
- The Grand Convocation Chamber undergoes a desperately needed restoration.
- The Republic Group moves the Insignia of Unity from the Senate Rotunda and transfers it to Tandun III.
- The Queen Mother, a mercenary organization, is founded.
- The Virgillian Civil War, a conflict between the Virgillian Free Alignment and the Aristocracy, begins.
- Shmi Skywalker Lars marries Cliegg Lars on Tatooine
- Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker successfully capture the Dark Jedi Alysun Celz on the Poison Moon after she tries to kill them.
- Stevan Makintay on Hargeeva
- Jan Ors on Alderaan
- Teela Kaarz
- Villian Dance
- Greldo Farnor on Belnar
- Dair Haslip on Garos IV
- Morteos on Nar Bo Sholla
- Liiria Beldonna
- Brasck on Baros
- Tav Breil'lya on Kothlis
- Jedi Quest: The Master of Disguise
- Jedi Quest: The School of Fear
- Jedi Quest: The Shadow Trap
- Jedi Quest: The Moment of Truth
- Star Wars: Poison Moon
- Heir to the Empire Sourcebook (Indirect mention only)
- Dark Force Rising Sourcebook (Indirect mention only)
- Shadows of the Empire Planets Guide (Indirect mention only)
- The Essential Guide to Alien Species
- The New Essential Guide to Alien Species
- The Essential Reader's Companion
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Endor and the Moddell Sector"—Star Wars Gamer 9 "
- ↑ The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I, p. 363 ("Great Peace of the Republic") establishes that the Great Peace of the Republic lasted between the Ruusan campaign and the beginning of the Clone Wars, which The New Essential Chronology dates to 1000 BBY and 22 BBY, respectively.
- ↑ Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Book Two—Prisoner of Bogan establishes the year 36,453 BBY as the date of the Tho Yor Arrival, which is the zero point of the Tho Yor Arrival dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the TYA year-notation system is 36,453 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Great Hyperspace War began in 5000 BBY, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's Galactic Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the calendar based on the Treaty of Coruscant is 3,653 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1000 BBY, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Ruusan Reformation, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Ruusan Reformation's year-notation system is 1,000 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, and the first two months of a GrS year are the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year. The Great ReSynchronization was instituted in 35 BBY, so there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems. This article's date is therefore derived from simple math based on this reference explanation.
- ↑ The Essential Guide to Alien Species, p. xi
- ↑ "Murder in Slushtime"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 14, p. 36
- ↑ Special Ops: The Mercenary"—Star Wars Gamer 8 "
- ↑ Star Wars: Poison Moon
- ↑ "Firepower"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 8
- ↑ Cracken's Rebel Operatives gives Jan Strange's age as 24; the dossiers therein are intended to be set shortly after the Battle of Yavin, but the fact that Ors' lists her under her Jan Strange alias, despite her having left her Jan Strange guise and revealed her true identity to the Alliance no later than 1 BBY, indicates that hers was set no later than that point.
- ↑ 14.0 14.1 Death Star
- ↑ Wanted by Cracken, p. 90
- ↑ "Whispers in the Dark"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 2, p. 25
- ↑ Wanted by Cracken, p. 60
- ↑ Shadows of the Empire Planets Guide, p. 76
- ↑ Heir to the Empire Sourcebook, p. 72
- ↑ Dark Force Rising Sourcebook, p. 14
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.