- Lyra Erso meets Galen Walton Erso on Espinar.
- Pitina Mar-Mas Voor marries her husband.
- After spending five years in a medical centre on Gorse suffering from Shilmer's syndrome, Lemuel Tharsa reinvents himself as Denetrius Vidian.
- A New Dawn (First mentioned)
- A New Dawn audiobook (Mentioned only)
- "TK-462"—Star Wars Insider 166 (Indirect mention only)
- Doctor Aphra 36 (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- ↑ Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- ↑ Doctor Aphra 36 states that Pitina Mar-Mas Voor was born twenty-five years before Palpatine's rise, which is dated to 19 BBY by Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. Therefore it can be deduced that Voor was born in 44 BBY. As Voor was married off on her eighteenth birthday, it can also be deduced she was married in 26 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide states that Kanan Jarrus and Hera Syndulla met on Gorse, as depicted in the novel A New Dawn, six years prior to the events of Star Wars Rebels. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas states that Star Wars Rebels begins in the year 5 BBY, thereby dating the events of A New Dawn to 11 BBY. In the novel, Denetrius Vidian reminisces that he reinvented himself fifteen years before, thus setting the date of said reinvention to 26 BBY.
- ↑ years old by the time of "Innocents of Ryloth." As Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the events of "Innocents of Ryloth" in 21 BBY, Numa must've been born in 26 BBY. is five
- ↑ Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- ↑ As stated in TK-462, the protagonist was twelve in the year that Wilhuff Tarkin was promoted to Grand Moff. According to the novel Tarkin, this occurred 14 years before the Battle of Yavin. Therefore, the birth of the protagonist must have taken place around 26 years before that battle.
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.