- "TK-462"—Star Wars Insider 166 (First mentioned; albeit indirectly)
- Doctor Aphra 36 (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- ↑ Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- ↑ Doctor Aphra 36 states that Pitina Mar-Mas Voor was born twenty-five years before Palpatine's rise, which is dated to 19 BBY by Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. Therefore it can be deduced that Voor was born in 44 BBY. As Voor was married off on her eighteenth birthday, it can also be deduced she was married in 26 BBY.
- ↑ As stated in TK-462, the protagonist was twelve in the year that Wilhuff Tarkin was promoted to Grand Moff. According to the novel Tarkin, this occurred 14 years before the Battle of Yavin. Therefore, the birth of the protagonist must have taken place around 26 years before that battle.
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.