Events[edit | edit source]
- Enric Pryde is given command of a Resurgent-class Star Destroyer by First Order Supreme Leader Snoke. He names it the Steadfast in honor of the Galactic Empire vessel he served aboard
- Senator Tai-Lin Garr is assassinated by the Amaxine warriors.
- Carise Sindian is expelled from the Elder Houses.
- Senator Leia Organa resigns from the Galactic Senate following revelations that her father is Darth Vader and forms the Resistance.
- The Jedi Temple of Luke Skywalker is destroyed by Ben Solo.
- Ben Solo kills Ren, becoming Master of the Knights of Ren, and takes on his new name of Kylo Ren.
Battles[edit | edit source]
- Amaxine warrior crisis
- Destruction of the Jedi Temple
- Duel on Elphrona
- Skirmish on the Minemoon
Births[edit | edit source]
Deaths[edit | edit source]
- During the Amaxine warrior crisis
- Hennix on Elphrona
- On Minemoon
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- The Last Jedi: Rose Tico: Resistance Fighter
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary
- The Star Wars Book
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- The Star Wars Book dates the destruction of the Jedi Temple of Luke Skywalker to 28 years after the events of Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope. Since Star Wars: Galactic Atlas establishes that A New Hope begins in 0 BBY, the temple's destruction must have taken place in 28 ABY.
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary states that Enric Pryde was made commander of the Resurgent-class Star Destroyer Steadfast 6 years before the Starkiller Incident, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 34 ABY. From this it can be calculated that the event took place in 28 ABY.
- The Rise of Kylo Ren 4
- The Rise of Kylo Ren 3
- According to The Last Jedi: Rose Tico: Resistance Fighter, Hy-Stepping was six when Rose Tico and Finn visited Canto Bight, as seen in Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi. Since The Last Jedi continues directly from the events of Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places in 34 ABY, it can be deduced that Hy-Stepping's year of birth is 28 ABY.
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.