- Enric Pryde is given command of a Resurgent-class Star Destroyer by First Order Supreme Leader Snoke. He names it the Steadfast in honor of the Galactic Empire vessel he served aboard
- Senator Leia Organa resigns from the Galactic Senate following revelations that her father is Darth Vader and forms the Resistance.
- Carise Sindian is expelled from the Elder Houses.
- Senator Tai-Lin Garr is assassinated by the Amaxine warriors.
- Luke Skywalker's Jedi temple is destroyed.
- Ben Solo kills Ren, becoming Master of the Knights of Ren, and takes on his new name of Kylo Ren.[source?]
- Amaxine warrior crisis
- Destruction of Luke Skywalker's Jedi Temple
- Duel on Elphrona
- Skirmish on the Minemoon
- During the Amaxine warrior crisis
- Hennix on Elphrona
- On Minemoon
- The Last Jedi: Rose Tico: Resistance Fighter
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 Bloodline
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 According to Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary, Luke Skywalker's Jedi temple was destroyed 6 years before the "Starkiller Incident." Since Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Starkiller Incident to 34 ABY, the destruction must take place in 28 ABY.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- ↑ Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- ↑ Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary states that Enric Pryde was made commander of the Resurgent-class Star Destroyer Steadfast 6 years before the Starkiller Incident, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 34 ABY. From this it can be calculated that the event took place in 28 ABY.
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 The Rise of Kylo Ren 3
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 9.3 9.4 The Rise of Kylo Ren 4
- ↑ According to The Last Jedi: Rose Tico: Resistance Fighter, Hy-Stepping was six when Rose Tico and Finn visited Canto Bight, as seen in Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi. Since The Last Jedi continues directly from the events of Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places in 34 ABY, it can be deduced that Hy-Stepping's year of birth is 28 ABY.
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.