Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
The following events took place in 28 BBY.
- 7:10:5—Palpatine is reelected as Supreme Chancellor of the Galactic Republic.
- 8:2:11—Palpatine approves Measure 4213.0410, sponsoring the Outbound Flight Project.
- Aayla Secura is knighted on Coruscant.
- Quinlan Vos is promoted to Jedi Master on Coruscant.
- The Colicoids take over spice processing on Nar Shaddaa.
- Anakin Skywalker constructs his first lightsaber in the Crystal Caves of Ilum and faces a Force vision of Darth Maul.
- The Warlord gains control of Kariek.
- Chanceller on Corellia
- Soontir Fel on Corellia
- Yarr Gatonne on Bonadan
- Qan Gindoch on Tralfin
- Mol Hedron on Swarquen
- Ryoo Naberrie on Naboo
- Bom Vimdin on Riflor
- Laerron Woern on Elom
- Bendodi Ballow-Reese
- Daric LaRone on Copperline
- Dawson on Tynna
- Bria Tharen on Corellia
- Jedi Quest: Path to Truth
- Jedi Quest
- "Republic HoloNet News Special Inaugural Edition 16:5:241" – Star Wars Insider 84 (Mentioned only)
- Lando Calrissian and the Flamewind of Oseon (In flashback(s))
- The New Essential Guide to Characters (Indirect mention only)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 105 (NAB 7-8, Sola Naberrie) (Indirect mention only)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 140 (FAM 1-2, Skywalker Family Tree)
- Vader: The Ultimate Guide
- Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force
- The Essential Reader's Companion
Notes and references
- "Republic HoloNet News Special Inaugural Edition 16:5:241" – Star Wars Insider 84, p. 53
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I, p. 363 ("Great Peace of the Republic") establishes that the Great Peace of the Republic lasted between the Ruusan campaign and the beginning of the Clone Wars, which The New Essential Chronology dates to 1000 BBY and 22 BBY, respectively.
- Tho Yor Arrival, as described in Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi 0, to the year BTC 32,800 of the calendar based on the date of the signing of the Treaty of Coruscant. Since the difference between that calendar and the Galactic Standard Calendar—based on the date of the Battle of Yavin—was 3,653 years per the reasoning here, the Tho Yor Arrival must have taken place in the year 36,453 BBY of the latter dating system. Therefore, the difference between the Galactic Standard Calendar and the dating system based on the Tho Yor Arrival that is featured in Dawn of the Jedi: Into the Void must be 36,453 years. dates the
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia places the Treaty of Coruscant, which served as the zero point of a calendar adopted by the Galactic Senate following the conclusion of the Great Galactic War per , in the year 3653 BBY of the Galactic Standard Calendar, which was based around the date of the Battle of Yavin. Thus, the difference between the two dating systems is 3,653 years.
- The New Essential Chronology establishes that the zero point of the calendar introduced by Tarsus Valorum was the Ruusan Reformation. The book places that event in the year of 1000 BBY of the Galactic Standard Calendar—which was based around the date of the Battle of Yavin—therefore establishing a difference of one thousand years between the two dating systems.
- The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar per The New Essential Chronology, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in the year 8 ABY of the Galactic Standard Calendar. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, with the first two months of a GrS year being the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year, and there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems.
- Star Wars Republic: Rite of Passage
- Jedi Quest: Path to Truth
- "Mission to Zila" – Star Wars Adventure Journal 3, p. 76
- The New Essential Guide to Characters, p. 65
- Wanted by Cracken, p. 28
- Wanted by Cracken, p. 30
- Wanted by Cracken, p. 80
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 105 (NAB 7-8, Sola Naberrie)
- Wanted by Cracken, p. 32
- Wanted by Cracken, p. 38
- Vector Prime
- The Great Herdship Heist
In other languages