2P-1 was a 2-1B-series medical droid with yellow and white plating. During the First Order's occupation of the planet Batuu in 34 ABY, 2P-1 was kept on display in the Droid Depot, a store located in Black Spire Outpost. The medical droid was displayed in a cage next to the KX-series security droid K-7R1 near the depot's counter. Like all 2-1B surgical droids, 2P-1 was manufactured by Industrial Automaton and stood 1.77 meters tall.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded states that all 2-1B-series medical droid are manufactured by Industrial Automaton and stand 1.77 meters tall. As Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge depicts 2P-1 as a 2-1B surgical droid these characteristics must also apply to it.
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – Droid Depot
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia states that all medical droids are first class droids. As 2P-1 is depicted as a medical droid in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, it must also be a first class droid.
- Droid Depot has official backstory elements that, while not directly published for the public, are officially canon details that can be obtained verbally from cast members working in the store.
- The Star Wars Book dates the Battle of Batuu, which is depicted in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge via the attraction Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, to 34 years after Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of A New Hope to 0 BBY, therefore the events of Galaxy's Edge, including 2P-1's appearance, must take place in 34 ABY.