2V-R8, also known as Twowee Areight, was a Seneschal-series factotum droid owned by the Bounty Hunter who became the Grand Champion of the Great Hunt. Assigned to Hunter's D5-Mantis Patrol Craft when it was stolen by the bounty hunter in 3643 BBY, 2V-R8 was responsible for maintaining the starship and ensuring that its crew remained comfortable.
Behind the scenesEdit
In Star Wars: The Old Republic all four Imperial classes receive a 2V-R8 droid as their companion when they acquire their ship. Hunter's 2V-R8 is the steward of the D5-Mantis Patrol Craft and is identical to other droids of its class except for a few lines during its introduction. Beyond the initial conversation with the player, 2V-R8 has no story interactions and is only used for gameplay activities.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Starfighter
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Using comments and information from The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2, The Old Republic: Annihilation, and "The Last Battle of Colonel Jace Malcom"—Star Wars Insider 137, it is possible to place the events of the Prologue and Act I for the Jedi Knight, Smuggler, and Trooper classes in Star Wars: The Old Republic in 3643 BBY, the general events of Act II in 3642 BBY, and the events of Act III for all classes in 3641 BBY.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Star Wars: The Old Republic