The following events took place in 3000 BBY.
- Varner Hilts became the Grand Lord of the Lost Tribe of Sith on the planet Kesh.
- The wedding of Varner Hilts and Iliana Merko on Kesh.
- The Hilts Restoration began on Kesh.
- Socorro was colonized by Corellian colonists.
- Derilyn was settled by colonists from Elrood.
- Jabiim was colonized by Human settlers.
- Farrfin joined the Galactic Republic.
- Nilgaard Bioprocessing began a mining operation on the planet Reaper's World. (Approximate date)
- The Paecian Empire annexed Dathomir. (Approximate date)
- The Hapan Royal Guard first appeared to protect the Hapan Queen Mother. (Approximate date)
- War of the Gungan tribes. The Gungans were unified under Boss Gallo.
- Building of Otoh Gunga.
- The original manuscript of the Sayings, a series of scrolls containing a collection of didactic and gnomic precepts of Uueg Tching, the 54th emperor of the Kitel Phard Dynasty, is stored in the Rare Books Department of the Atrisian Imperial Historical Library on Kitel Phard, where it is kept at least until approximately 11 ABY.
- New technology surfaced in the galaxy that was superior to that of Sith Empire starships from the Great Hyperspace War such as Sith personnel carriers, Sith escort gunships and Sith starfighters.
- Destruction of Otoh Sancture
- Battle of Otoh Sancture
- Kidnapping of Hoxie
- Battle of the Forest Cities
- Raid on Spearhead
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds
- Lost Tribe of the Sith: Pantheon
- Lost Tribe of the Sith: Secrets
- "The Great Herdship Heist"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 15 (Mentioned only)
- The Essential Chronology
- The Sith Compendium"—Star Wars Gamer 5 "
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- Star Wars: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- The New Essential Chronology
- The New Essential Guide to Alien Species
- (Indirect mention only)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- Galaxy at War
- Star Wars: The Ultimate Visual Guide: Updated and Expanded
- The Essential Reader's Companion
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The Essential Atlas, p. 82
- ↑ The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia and The Essential Atlas establishes the endpoints of the two bordering eras as 3950 BBY and 2000 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Book Two—Prisoner of Bogan establishes the year 36,453 BBY as the date of the Tho Yor Arrival, which is the zero point of the Tho Yor Arrival dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the TYA year-notation system is 36,453 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Great Hyperspace War began in 5000 BBY, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's Galactic Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the calendar based on the Treaty of Coruscant is 3,653 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1000 BBY, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Ruusan Reformation, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Ruusan Reformation's year-notation system is 1,000 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, and the first two months of a GrS year are the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year. The Great ReSynchronization was instituted in 35 BBY, so there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems. This article's date is therefore derived from simple math based on this reference explanation.
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 8.3 Lost Tribe of the Sith: Secrets
- ↑ The Essential Atlas
- ↑ Galaxy at War
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 11.2 11.3 11.4 11.5 11.6 Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds
- ↑ "From the Files of Corellia Antilles"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 14
- ↑ The Sith Compendium"—Star Wars Gamer 5 "
In other languages