The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Births[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Palpatine was elected Supreme Chancellor as the result of a Vote of No Confidence due to the Invasion of Naboo, as shown in Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace. Since the invasion is dated to 32 BBY, two years prior, by Star Wars: Galactic Atlas, and Palpatine is still Chancellor 8 years later in Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones, then Palpatine is obviously still the chancellor in 30 BBY.
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious establishes that Rinnrivin Di was 57 standard years old in the year 8004 C.R.C.. From this his birth can be calculated to the year 7947 C.R.C.; because Scum and Villainy also states that the Escape from Cloud City took place in 7980 C.R.C., and Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates that event to 3 ABY, 7947 C.R.C. converts to 30 ABY.
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.