Events[edit | edit source]
- Disappearance of Doctor Nuvo Vindi.
- Lemuel Tharsa, an inspector for the Interstellar Thorilide Guild, contracts Shilmer's syndrome while inspecting the Introsphere refinery on Gorse.
- Hetto begins working at World Window Plaza. (Approximate date)
- Kaeden and Miara Larte and their parents move to Raada.
Births[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Blue Shadow Virus" (First mentioned) (Indirect mention only)
- Ahsoka (Indirect mention only)
- Ahsoka audiobook (Indirect mention only)
- A New Dawn (Indirect mention only)
- A New Dawn audiobook (Indirect mention only)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novelization (Indirect mention only)
Sources[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Palpatine was elected Supreme Chancellor as the result of a Vote of No Confidence due to the Invasion of Naboo, as shown in Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace. Since the invasion is dated to 32 BBY, the year prior, by Star Wars: Galactic Atlas, and Palpatine is still Chancellor 10 years later in Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones, then Palpatine is obviously still the chancellor in 31 BBY.
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- In "Blue Shadow Virus", which involves the raid on Nuvo Vindi's laboratory, Gregar Typho states that Vindi disappeared "ten years ago". As the raid is dated to 21 BBY by Star Wars: Galactic Atlas, Vindi must have disappeared in 31 BBY.
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide states that Kanan Jarrus and Hera Syndulla met on Gorse, as depicted in the novel A New Dawn, six years prior to the events of Star Wars Rebels. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas states that Star Wars Rebels begins in the year 5 BBY, thereby dating the events of A New Dawn to 11 BBY. During the Gorse conflict, Jarrus, Syndulla, Zaluna Myder and Skelly, investigating Denetrius Vidian's identity, discover that he was once Lemuel Tharsa via hologram footage taken twenty years before during his visit to the Introsphere facility. Thus, math indicates the visit took place in 31 BBY.
- A New Dawn
- In Ahsoka, Kaeden Larte says that her family moved to Raada when she was four and Miara was one. In the novel, set one year after the formation of the Galactic Empire, Kaeden and Miara are respectively 17 and 14 years old. As Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the rise of the Empire to 19 BBY, it can be calculated that the novel is set in 18 BBY and the Lartes moved to Raada in 31 BBY.
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.