3464 was a B1-series battle droid that served the Confederacy of Independent Systems as part of a droid army on the planet Geonosis. In 22 BBY, the B-series battle droid was among those deployed to the Petranaki Arena to combat a Jedi assault team that had infiltrated the arena to rescue three prisoners due for execution: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, and Padmé Amidala. 
As fighting broke out on the floor of the arena, 3464 and another battle droid approached a Jedi from behind on a walkway in the arena's stands. However, before 3464 could fire its E-5 blaster rifle, the Jedi Sar Labooda leapt from a doorway and cut down the droid beside 3464 before slicing through 3464 itself and destroying it. 3464 was rust brown in color, standing 1.93 meters tall and weighing 65 kilograms. It was equipped with a comlink booster pack with it designation imprinted on the back in Trade Federation Script.
Behind the scenes
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones depicts 3464 being destroyed on Geonosis at the First Battle of Geonosis, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 22 BBY.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- B1-series battle droids were 1.93 meters in height, while Star Wars Jedi Master Magazine 1 states that they weighed 65 kilograms. establishes that all
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones depicts 3464 as a color that identifies as rust brown.
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition