- At age 12, Padmé Naberrie participates in the Legislative Youth Program, in which she meets a slightly older boy named Palo Jemabie, falling in love with him.
- Queen Réillata of Naboo retires after one term, and Queen Sanandrassa is elected the planet's new monarch.
- The Corellian Engineering Corporation introduces the Gozanti-class cruiser. (Approximate date)
- Queen's Peril (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First mentioned) (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 20 (Databank A-Z: Saw Gerrera–Commander Gree) (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- ↑ In Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones, Padmé Amidala states that she was 12 years old during her participation in the Legislative Youth Program and her brief relationship with Palo Jemabie. states that Amidala was 14 years old during the Invasion of Naboo, dated to 32 BBY by Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. Thus, basic math indicates that she participated in the Legislative Youth Program in 34 BBY.
- ↑ Queen's Peril takes place in the months leading up to, and during, the Invasion of Naboo. As the invasion is dated to 32 BBY by Star Wars: Galactic Atlas, the events of the novel must also take place in that year. In the novel, it is stated that Sanandrassa was elected Queen of Naboo two years previously, and served for one two-year term, thus meaning she was elected, and Réillata retired, in 34 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars Helmet Collection 20 (Databank A-Z: Saw Gerrera–Commander Gree) states that the Gozanti-class cruiser was introduced "about 15 years before the rise of the Empire," which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 19 BBY.
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.