The following events took place in 35 BBY.
- Jar Jar Binks is exiled by the Gungan society from Otoh Gunga, for a variety of technological accidents.
- Padmé Amidala, then known as Padmé Naberrie, is made an Apprentice Legislator.
- The Techno Union claims Saleucami as one of its mechworlds.
- Essara Till quits her job as a mercenary pilot for the Garqi Agricultural Combine and returns to Naboo, becoming leader of the Bravo Squadron.
- Garm Bel Iblis became Senator of Corellia.
- On Datar
- Ekria on Baroli
- Kharys on Skye
- Anselm Miclyne
- Lena Missa
- Hortel Ossilege
- Dor Reder on Pirralor
- Thrackan Sal-Solo on Corellia
- Corf Sarb on Deylerax
- Silas Tagge on Tepasi
- Eremin Tarn
- Jann Tosh
- Star Wars 2: Prelude to Rebellion, Part 2 (Mentioned only)
- Cracken's Threat Dossier (Indirect mention only)
- The New Essential Guide to Characters (Indirect mention only)
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia establishes the endpoints of this era as 1000 BBY and 22 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi Book Two—Prisoner of Bogan establishes the year 36,453 BBY as the date of the Tho Yor Arrival, which is the zero point of the Tho Yor Arrival dating system, meaning the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the TYA year-notation system is 36,453 years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Great Hyperspace War began in 5000 BBY, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's Galactic Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the calendar based on the Treaty of Coruscant is 3,653 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology states that the Ruusan Reformation occurred in 1000 BBY, which is the zero point of the calendar based on the Ruusan Reformation, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Ruusan Reformation's year-notation system is 1,000 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in 8 ABY. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, and the first two months of a GrS year are the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year. The Great ReSynchronization was instituted in 35 BBY, so there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems. This article's date is therefore derived from simple math based on this reference explanation.
- ↑ The Essential Atlas
- ↑ The Starfighter Trap, Till claims she had quit her mercenary career two years ago, which, given that the story takes place in 33 BBY, allows to arrive at the date of 35 BBY.
- ↑ The Essential Guide to Warfare, p. 209
- ↑ The Essential Guide to Warfare, p. 114
- ↑ Episode I Adventures 5: The Ghostling Children
- ↑ Episode I Adventures 8: Trouble on Tatooine
- ↑ Evasive Action: End Game
- ↑ Aliens in the Empire
- ↑ 14.0 14.1 Yoda: Dark Rendezvous
- ↑ Cracken's Threat Dossier, p. 112
- ↑ Wanted by Cracken, p. 6
- ↑ The New Essential Guide to Characters, p. 143
- ↑ Wanted by Cracken, p. 50
- ↑ Wanted by Cracken, p. 23
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.