Doctor Strange in The Multiverse o Madness - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- A Sith warship crash-landed on the planet Geonosis and Jedi Knight Rojo Trace was sent to investigate.
- Hestizo Trace and a specimen of Murakami orchid was kidnapped on the world of Marfa by the Whiphid bounty hunter Tulkh on behalf of the Sith Lord Darth Scabrous.
- Outbreak of the Sickness on the planet Odacer-Faustin.
- Republic Special Forces Division Blackstar Squad was sent on a covert-ops mission to the world of Hutta. (Approximate date)
- Jet Nebula acquired the J8O soldier droid Clunker. (Approximate date)
- Andronikos Revel is betrayed by his crew and left for dead in an escape pod, only to be rescued and imprisoned by the Sith Empire.
- Duel on Odacer-Faustin
- Duel in the Odacer-Faustin Sith Temple
- Mission to Hutta (Approximate date)
- On Odacer-Faustin
- Red Harvest (First appearance, simultaneous with Red Harvest audiobook)
- Red Harvest audiobook
- The Old Republic: Fatal Alliance (First mentioned, simultaneous with The Old Republic: Fatal Alliance audiobook) (Indirect mention only)
- The Old Republic: Fatal Alliance audiobook (Mentioned only) (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- Red Harvest
- The Old Republic: Fatal Alliance
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. II, p. 407 ("Old Sith Wars") establishes that the Old Sith Wars included the Jedi Civil War, which ended in 3956 BBY per The Essential Atlas, and The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I, p. xii ("A Timeline of Galactic Events") dates the beginning of the New Sith Wars to 2000 BBY.
- Tho Yor Arrival, as described in Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi 0, to the year BTC 32,800 of the calendar based on the date of the signing of the Treaty of Coruscant. Since the difference between that calendar and the Galactic Standard Calendar—based on the date of the Battle of Yavin—was 3,653 years per the reasoning here, the Tho Yor Arrival must have taken place in the year 36,453 BBY of the latter dating system. Therefore, the difference between the Galactic Standard Calendar and the dating system based on the Tho Yor Arrival that is featured in Dawn of the Jedi: Into the Void must be 36,453 years. dates the
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia places the Treaty of Coruscant, which served as the zero point of a calendar adopted by the Galactic Senate following the conclusion of the Great Galactic War per , in the year 3653 BBY of the Galactic Standard Calendar, which was based around the date of the Battle of Yavin. Thus, the difference between the two dating systems is 3,653 years.
- The New Essential Chronology establishes that the zero point of the calendar introduced by Tarsus Valorum was the Ruusan Reformation. The book places that event in the year of 1000 BBY of the Galactic Standard Calendar—which was based around the date of the Battle of Yavin—therefore establishing a difference of one thousand years between the two dating systems.
- The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar per The New Essential Chronology, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in the year 8 ABY of the Galactic Standard Calendar. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, with the first two months of a GrS year being the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year, and there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems.
In other languages