The following events took place in 3650 BBY.
- Rucker began his Sith training at the Sith academy on the planet Odacer-Faustin.
- The Senate decides to put off reconstruction of the Jedi Temple on Coruscant indefinitely, causing the Order to relocate to Tython.
- During an illegal incursion into the territory of the Galactic Republic, the forces of the reconstituted Sith Empire encounter a colony of the Chagrian species on the planet Mindor and launch an attack that wipes out the colony.
- The Order begin construction on their new Jedi Temple on Tython.
- Marcus Trant is promoted to become the new Director of Republic Strategic Information Service after he is chosen by the retiring director.
- Andronikos Revel begins his career as a pirate.
- Red Harvest (First mentioned, simultaneous with Red Harvest audiobook) (Indirect mention only)
- Red Harvest audiobook (Mentioned only) (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Codex entry)
Notes and references
- Red Harvest, Chapter 20
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. II, p. 407 ("Old Sith Wars") establishes that the Old Sith Wars included the Jedi Civil War, which ended in 3956 BBY per The Essential Atlas, and The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I, p. xii ("A Timeline of Galactic Events") dates the beginning of the New Sith Wars to 2000 BBY.
- Tho Yor Arrival, as described in Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi 0, to the year BTC 32,800 of the calendar based on the date of the signing of the Treaty of Coruscant. Since the difference between that calendar and the Galactic Standard Calendar—based on the date of the Battle of Yavin—was 3,653 years per the reasoning here, the Tho Yor Arrival must have taken place in the year 36,453 BBY of the latter dating system. Therefore, the difference between the Galactic Standard Calendar and the dating system based on the Tho Yor Arrival that is featured in Dawn of the Jedi: Into the Void must be 36,453 years. dates the
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia places the Treaty of Coruscant, which served as the zero point of a calendar adopted by the Galactic Senate following the conclusion of the Great Galactic War per , in the year 3653 BBY of the Galactic Standard Calendar, which was based around the date of the Battle of Yavin. Thus, the difference between the two dating systems is 3,653 years.
- The New Essential Chronology establishes that the zero point of the calendar introduced by Tarsus Valorum was the Ruusan Reformation. The book places that event in the year of 1000 BBY of the Galactic Standard Calendar—which was based around the date of the Battle of Yavin—therefore establishing a difference of one thousand years between the two dating systems.
- The Essential Atlas places the Battle of Yavin, the zero point in the Galactic Standard Calendar per The New Essential Chronology, in 35:3 under the Great ReSynchronization dating system. The Essential Atlas also places the Battle of Selaggis on 43:2:28 and the Battle of Dathomir on 43:3:21. The Essential Guide to Warfare and The Essential Atlas both place the Battle of Dathomir in the year 8 ABY of the Galactic Standard Calendar. The Essential Guide to Warfare also places the Battle of Selaggis in 7 ABY, confirming the placement of the division between each Galactic Standard Calendar year as the third month in the Great ReSynchronization year. Thus, there is a two-month gap between the two dating systems, with the first two months of a GrS year being the last two of the preceding Galactic Standard Calendar year, and there is a total difference of 35 years and 2 months between the two systems.
- The Journal of Master Gnost-Dural
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Conversation with Sergeant Rusk: "Passive Resistance"
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Codex: "Jedi Temple (Tython)"
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia